Friday, January 2, 2015

Glittered Welcome To The New Year

Happy New Year! I am so excited to be ushering in the New Year as a guest designer on the Craftwell Usa blog today. My first designer post ever. When Debi saw my altered card using the glittered background and my eBrush she asked if I could do a guest post tutorial. I sent her the picture of  the New Year card I made Monday and she wanted to use it. Here is the card.
It was so much fun to make this card. I love how the glittered panel turned out as well as how my embossed folder turned out using my eBrush and Sprectrum Noir markers. And the Dimensional Magic on the bubbles really make it look like bubbles. It looks better in person.

Now to blow my cover I will share the link so you will know who Myoriah really is. If you are interested in doing a glitter background the tutorial is there. You don't have to have an eBrush as color mists will work.
.http://blog.craftwellusa.com/2015/01/guest-designer-beth-wheeler-glittered.html

I am making once again my list of goals for 2015. One of my goals is to become a member of a design team. I think I have a good start here. Do you make crafting goals for the year?

Wishing you Happy Frugal crafting till we meet again! As well as a year full of crafting fun.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on being a guest designer. Your tutorial rocks! You might want to look at SCS forum for DT calls. I wish you the best of luck.

    I really love the background on your card and the embossing folder you used.

    Yes, I made one small crafting goal--to get my mojo back and create more in my studio and to post more, and get back into shooting tutorials for my blog. I don't think 150 is enough to have on my blog--LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)