Saturday, January 31, 2015

Glittered Valentine Card

Good Day everyone! Today I am guest designer over at the Craftwell blog. I have been having a difficult time waiting to show you this elegant card. However, I had to wait until it had been posted. Of course for those who know me I'm the glitter Queen and we know that Valentines have to have glitter on them. ;-)

If you have an embossing machine and have not embossed  thin plastic I encourage you to do so. You can get a really elegant look. You can color the plastic with something like a Sharpie marker like I did here coloring the hearts. You can get different effects depending on how you back it.

The embossing folder I used here is by Darice. I noticed that although I have had this a few years it appears to still be available as I saw it for sale at Jo Ann's last weekend.

Details can be found here: http://blog.craftwellusa.com/2015/01/guest-post-by-beth-wheeler-glitter-queen.html

Thank you for stopping by and do come back as later today I'll have another Valentine card posted. Can you believe it is only two weeks until Valentine's Day.

Wishing you Happy Frugal Crafting till we meet again!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on being guest designer. Your card is so pretty. I have the same embossing folder. I like how Happy Valentine's Day fits onto the card just perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)