Thursday, November 22, 2012

Birthday Card For Bug

Oh the shame. I totally forgot Bug's birthday. She will be two tomorrow. Which meant that I needed to quickly come up with a card for her so I can mail it tomorrow. Although she will get the card late at least she will know that Grandma did not totally forget her. Thank goodness for my Cameo and for Studio. Here is the card I made today.
The card is from the Studio library and it must have come with the software. It was originally I think designed to use the happy birthday panel separate and cut everything out. I decided though to turn off cutting lines and fill in with color and pattern. I bought  Michigan J Frog last year from the Silhouette store and he was printed and cut out separately.  I used my clear star pen to color the strings of the balloon and to outline the balloons to give them a little more definition.

If you celebrated Thanksgiving I hope you had a wonderful day. Now the Christmas crafting begins in earnest. ;-)

Thank you for stopping by and do come back. Right now I'm working on a pop up card and hope to post it sometime over the weekend.

Wishing you Happy Frugal Crafting till we meet again!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I remember that singing frog from when I was a kid--and that was long ago. Happy Birthday to your little grandchild. Still no rain here in England. Sending hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)