Sunday, December 9, 2012

Not Exactly A Star Ornament

This ended up not exactly looking like the star ornament that was posted Here Next time I'll be more precise and make sure that both pieces are the same size. As well as be more precise when gluing the points. Still I like the way that it turned out and I'm sure that the person who gets this on a package will love it.
I had Cameron my Cameo cut the strips a quarter of an inch by 8 inches. Next time I'll cut them shorter. As it is too big for any tree that I would place it on. I used Learning Tree double sided card stock which appears to be a medium card stock. I decided instead of dots on the points to use star gems since I bought a package of assorted sizes for $1 at a Dollar Tree store. Instead of using a strip of card stock for the hanger I decided to use some sheer ribbon.

That's all for now folks. I managed to get a package in the mail and trying to finish the inside of cards to get them in the mail tomorrow. As well as finish some cards for my roommate.

Thank you for stopping by and do come back again. Wishing you Happy Frugal Crafting till we meet again!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty Myoriah. I could see the tree filled with them. Thank you for sharing. xxx- Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)