Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Double Holiday Pocket Card

My dear friend Alice Golden posted on her blog here some adorable double pocket cards. They were part of a make and take by Karen Foster at a crafting shindig. Alas I don't have any Karen Foster Christmas paper but I do have some Recollection Holiday card stock. So I didn't use card stock on the inside of the card. I did use a piece of card stock on the front. I had forgotten that the words would be upside down inside when I folded the Happy Holiday card stock. Not being one to waste I cut a panel from the Happy Holiday card stock. LOL! I'm sure the rest of the card stock will be used for other projects.


I put a photo in the front pocket but anything could go in there and the inside pocket I placed a letter.  This card would be great for putting tickets in, a letter,photos or other things that you might want to give to people. These cards are quick and easy to make. You could add any embellishment you wanted. I used the free snowflakes from last week which I resized.

That's all for now folks. Hope you are getting everything you need done. Thanks for stopping by. Wishing you Happy Frugal Crafting.

2 comments:

  1. Love your take on this! they are fun to make, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent work. Would you believe I have problems making one of these? Even following a tutorial stumps me on this one. Job well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)