Friday, December 2, 2011

Don't Throw Those Scraps Out!

Christmas is fast approaching and I don't know about you but I'm busy wrapping presents and trying to get things ready to mail. Today while wrapping gifts for my granddaughters I used the last of this Disney Christmas wrapping paper. I was looking at the scraps and thinking what can I do with this. I ended up cutting with my die cut machine some of the images and then cutting scrap card stock. I glued the wrapping paper cutout to the card stock. Viola! an instant tag which matched the paper. Could also be used as an embellishment on a card or scrapbook page.

What do you use scrap wrapping paper for or do you just throw it out? Also do you use other pieces of scraps like the selvage on fabric for something? Are you a scrap hoarder? LOL! Time to confess.

Hope whatever you are doing to get ready for the holidays you are having fun. I'm off to finish packing a box for mailing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)