Friday, December 16, 2011

Who Said Cards Had To Be Square or Rectangle?

This is a card I just finished. If the snowflake on the front looks familiar it is because this is the one that was on the box that I shared here. I just erased the box lines and drew a  circle to put it in. I heat embossed it after my Cameo cut it out with Winter Wonderland embossing powder. Then the card base I heat embossed with Star Dust embossing powder. The snowflake was cut out of a scrap of white card stock and the card base was cut out of a scrap of card stock I had used for making the lid of a box. I decided to make a round card. I wanted something that was not a typical Christmas card. Simple but I think really elegant looking.I wish I could have gotten a better picture to really showcase the beauty of it.

With Silhouette machines and their software it is so easy to use up scraps of paper in projects, Also so easy to modify files or create your own. Now if that is not being frugal I don't know what is.

Thanks for taking the time during this busy time of the year to visit my site. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)