Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Reconnecting With Nature Party- In Nature There Will Always Be Comfort

I came across a blog about reconnecting with nature. I thought it would be fun at least once a week to go out and take a photo and then share it here.
http://goodnorthcoastlife.blogspot.com.au/2014/01/introducing-reconnect-with-nature-one.html


Recently I found this quote by Ann Frank and it sums up for me why I like to be outdoors surrounded by nature. In nature I find solace and comfort when I'm hurting and stress falls away. I am lucky that I live only two blocks from a beautiful park which blesses me with scenes like this. Often even though the park is in a city I find myself alone with only my dogs as company.

“The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quite alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be and that God wishes to see people happy, amidst the simple beauty of nature. As longs as this exists, and it certainly always will, I know that then there will always be comfort for every sorrow, whatever the circumstances may be. And I firmly believe that nature brings solace in all troubles.” 
― Anne FrankThe Diary of a Young Girl


Even if you live in a city I encourage you to find a place outside where you can be alone with the heavens,nature and God.

Blessings until we meet again!

2 comments:

  1. Amen. What else is there to say? This says it all.
    I love the way nature soothes a persons soul. So often we forget to take the time and allow it to do its job.
    Thanks for the blog and the gorgeous pic.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty. Anne Frank says it well. How mature she was.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)