Sunday, January 15, 2012

Dust Off That Camera

Where is your camera? Is it in a box somewhere? Do you even know where it is?  I challenge you to dig out your camera and if you don't use it often to use it.  See how creative you can get with it and challenge yourself.

Don't know what to take pictures of? Here you will find some ideas of pictures to take.  http://www.florabellacollection.com/project-24.html

Here are some pictures I took today. 
Taken through the blind

Zooming in on tree with fresh snow outside my window
Taken while lying in bed.
I tried different settings but could not get my camera to photograph the falling snow. Oh well perhaps some day I will figure it out.

Thank you for stopping by and do come back. I will in the near future be doing some posts on using freeware Paint Net. If you can not afford Photo Shop and some of the other graphic programs out there this is a great alternative.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)