Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Slim Valentine Card

 Hi everyone I hope you are staying warm if it is cold where you are. Right now I am in bed with covers wrapped around me waiting for the house to warm up. Thank goodness for laptops and cellphones.


I decided to try my hand at making a slim card to go in a regular business size envelope. Since Valentine's will soon be here I made this Valentine for my sister. Hopefully the mail will get to her in time. If not at least she and her husband will know they are loved and thought about.



The image is from Fairy Graphics. It was originally black and white but I colorized it in Silhouette Studio. Sometimes I like something quick and easy. So I let my machine cut out the hearts. 


Thanks for stopping by. Happy Valentine's Day. Wishing you Happy Frugal Crafting till we meet again. s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)