Sunday, February 28, 2021

Another Mini Masterpiece And Experiment

 Hi everyone. I have had so much fun playing with Marvelous Mini Masterpiece mood boards that I did the other team's challenge. Since it was an extra my day to post was today the last day of the challenge. Do check Mini Marvelous Masterpieces out as there will soon be a new challenge up. Mini Marvelous Masterpieces

Enough of my yapping. I know you can't wait to see my masterpiece. A card topper. I am pleased the way it turned out. Especially since I wasn't sure my handmade paper would work with torn pieces of tissue paper and white glue instead of acrylic floor wax.


I love the color palette which was chosen for this challenge. As well as all the leaves and ferns on the mood board. There were hatches on the lower right hand corner of the mood board which reminded me of dragon flies. Being the frugal crafter I am everything was made using scraps. Including my hand made paper where I used tissue paper which had been used in a gift bag. Did I mention I am a hoarder.

Thank you for stopping by. Do come back as sometime before the 15th of March I will have another Masterpiece to share. In the meantime I have April's challenge inspiration piece to work on.

Wishing you Happy Frugal Crafting till we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)