Sunday, February 21, 2021

Simple Bookmark

 Hi everyone I  just realized I did not post my simple bookmark for the last challenge. I was having computer problems and it slipped my mind. Although this challenge is over there is another one going on which I will posting on the 28th. Check Marvelous Mini Masterpieces out. There are fabulous inspiration pieces. Marvelous Mini Masterpieces



This bookmark was done with scraps and watercolor paints. The die cut I used was an old foam one with blades embedded and all one piece. I used a scrap of 110 white card stock since I was using my water color paints. The inexpensive Georgie Pacific 110 doesn't seem to curl as bad like other card stock when wet.  The base was a scrap of texture green which I used water color paints on to get closer to the color palette. My corner punch had been gathering dust so I decided to punch two corners. The right hand one allows the bookmark to be clipped on the page. I sent this to my sister for Valentine's day and she loves it.

Hope to be back soon with some more projects. Unfortunately right now I am cleaning the utility room so a new water heater can be installed this week. For now I am camping boiling water.

Happy Frugal Crafting till we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)