Thursday, August 16, 2018

Thanks

Hi everyone it is me again! My neighbor's mom brought me over a bunch of plants so I decided to create a card for her.


I air brushed glossy photo paper and then placed a stencil on it, On top the stencil I placed a coffee filter. Sprinkled Brusho on top and then misted the coffee filter. I got a little heavy handed with the turquoise powder. On the whole though I like how my print turned out.

In Studio I welded the word Thanks together. I filled it with a pattern. Then I drew a oval. After my machine cut it out I outlined the letters with a gel glitter pen.

I had left over printed flowers I colored these two with chalk.. 

I used my sewing machine to poke holes.. Then I did the back stitch with crotchet thread.

That's all for now. Wishing you Happy Frugal Crafting till we meet again!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)