Sunday, August 12, 2018

Flower With Photo Paper Print

Hi everyone another post from me. I'm making up for being gone so long.

Today I have a card using one of the photo prints I made using coffee filters and Brusho. This photo print is more subtle but I love how it turned out using the yellow and red powder. There was a little green and turquoise left on the parchment paper so my coffee filter picked that up.


The flower was a black and white image I downloaded from Dover years ago. I went ahead and printed out two copies of the image to use. I airbrushed with markers the bottom layer and cut it out. I then cut out the top flower and air brushed it. Using my blender pen to soften the edges where I had used a marker to cover the white. I mixed glitter with Dimensional Magic for the center of my flower. While that was drying I airbrushed the leaves and outlined them. Then adhered them to bottom image. Once the Magic dried I rotated my flower and adhered it with a foam dot. This gave my flower more dimension.  Instead of using white cardstock like I usually do for my card base I decided to go in my stash and cut a piece of texture card stock which is a fairly heavy weight. I have misplaced the plates for my embossing machine so couldn't use a commercial die to cut out my photo paper. I knew where my cutting machine was and a friend just returned my rectangle folding table so I set that up and used it to cut my shape out of my pulled print on photo paper.

Thank you for stopping by. Do come back later as I just may have a post this week using the scrap of photo paper from cutting out my shape. First though I need to find the refill for my tape gun.

Wishing you Happy Frugal Crafting till we meet again!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)