Saturday, October 25, 2014

Airbrush Play Card

Hi everyone I should be cleaning and organizing around my apartment as there is going to be an inspection on Monday. However, the mad experimenter came out and wanted to play with the  eBrush and markers. What can I say it is more fun to play than to clean any day. LOL!
I decided to try out the eBrush on tissue wrapping paper. Since I was just playing I did not use painter's tape to put the stencil down tight. When I went to look for the cap to the marker I moved the stencil a little bit and could not get it aligned back up. I used three different marker colors. I liked how it turned out so went ahead and used liquid pearl for the dots. I love the softness airbrushing on tissue paper. I'm thinking this stencil moved a little bit after applying the first color would be pretty done on a scarf.

 I did a print and cut sentiment but decided to not use it. However, I did play with using the airbrush with lace as a stencil and like how it turned out. I also liked the fact that using the airbrush did not smear the inkjet ink. 

Then I got to thinking that I could color beads with the eBrush. Taking a piece of recycled packing Styrofoam I pinned the bead down. The first bead I did was purple but decided that it was better to have a little bit of contrast. I took a piece of crotchet thread and tied the bead on the end of the ribbon.

I'm back to trying to turn chaos into order and having the apartment a little cleaner by Monday. At least the weather is not beckoning me away. Although yesterday I did take a long walk and enjoyed the Autumn foliage.

Thank you for stopping by. Wishing you Happy Frugal Crafting till we meet again!

2 comments:

  1. Sometime the mad experimenter isnt so mad after all. lol
    Nicely done.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)