Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Woven Heart Play

After much trial and tribulation I finally made a woven heart basket to share with you. Between Senior moments and templates not working out right it took me some doing. To save you all that trouble if you wish to make a heart basket the template is listed down below and you will notice a video which is probably blaring at you when you opened this page. I didn't have double sided paper and this was just my prototype.



I found this template here.http://www.vintageimagecraft.com/support-files/heart_basket_template.pdf  I used a snippet tool to snag the pdf file and copied it and then pasted it into Studio. It traces really well. I believe I used release path in order to fill it in but I'm having a Senior moment.

Although there were directions on the site with the template they did not make sense to me.  I guess I am more of a visual person. Here is a good video. Only wish I could have figured out how to convert the template. 
LOL! One thing about the video is that I could go back and rewind to see where I got off track.

I hope that you enjoyed this tutorial and will make a heart woven basket. This is a fun project for kids and would make a fun family project.

Thank you for stopping by and do come back again.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! You won the raffle on my blog....I need your address to send you some goodies. Maryfrances maryfrances@townisp.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)