Thursday, February 16, 2012

Calendar Birthday

I don't know why but I seem to have a difficult time making masculine cards. Anyway a friend has a birthday next week and I have been procrastinating making a card. Then I saw a birthday card using a calendar page image on a blog and decided to use that idea.



I took my calendar graphic and traced it in Studio. Then I drew a square on the calendar so it would cut out a section. I drew a slightly larger square on my work space and filled it with the birthday pattern and adding the text which I filled in, This was glued on the other side of the calendar with the image facing out. The calendar was then pop dotted on my card front. The banner is made from tiny tags that I sketched the letters on. They were then glued on craft floss and adhered to the card.

Oh yes I am loving the print and cut of my Cameo. It is so easy to make a pattern image when you don't have pattern paper.

Thank you for stopping by. Do come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)