Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Thanks...Another Thank You Card

I really like how this card turned out. I wanted to use the border punch that I was given as well as some of the card stock from the pad that I bought with a gift card I was given.

 I used  the free Silhouette thanks tag file to cut out the tag. The background card stock is from the Specialty Papers pad. The yellow tag is attached to a paint sample chip from Martha Stewart. The chips are the perfect size and have no visible printing on the front of them making them perfect for card making. In particular I like the metallic samples and the pottery ones. Although this looks brown in the picture it is actually a greenish color and has more of a metal look to it. The brads are from Karen Foster they were a gift from someone else but I thought they just added to the card. I wanted to add a touch of pink that was in the background in the card.


When people give me craft supplies or I buy supplies with a gift card I like to use them in a thank you card for that person.

My next thank you card is going to be a little more labor intensive and I'm still percolating ideas for it. In the meantime someone wants me to get their stencil made so I have that to do. Also I really need to start to carve out a crafting spot out of a spare "junk" room.

Have you used paint samples in your crafting? What free things do you like to use in your crafting?

Thanks for visiting and come back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)