Tuesday, November 8, 2011

First Post

Welcome to Crafting The Frugal Way. This is not only my first post but also my first blog so I hope you will bear with me as I learn the ropes.


My goal for this blog is to share ideas for crafting without spending a lot of money. I will admit that I have spent a lot of money on certain tools but they earn their keep. I will also admit that I have wasted money either on buying tools on impulse or not doing the research on what I'm buying. 


Although the title is Crafting The Frugal Way there may occasionally slip in a post not related to crafting but frugal nonetheless. 


I've been known to make every penny squeal. Just ask my family and they'll tell you it is true. LOL!


Stayed tuned because with Christmas just around the corner I hope to share some frugal ideas with you. Also I would love to read some of your frugal Holiday ideas. What are some of the frugal gifts that you make to give? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)