Saturday, September 29, 2018

Pumpkin Patch

Hi everyone my embossed wax resist didn't turn out using pigment color powders with water but I decided to use it for a base. While sorting through stamps I found not only my stamping platform but this cute Pumpkin Patch stamp by Just For Fun.  And in my sewing room a scrap of burlap was on top of a dresser in that room.


I went ahead and wrapped the scrap of burlap around a scrap of card stock. 

I didn't think to stamp and cut out the pumpkin patch image to use as a mask before I airbrushed with markers my scrap of cotton fabric. I stamped using Memento ink and then painted with water color paint the pumpkins. I rubbed chalk over the sign. Then traced over my stamped lines using a gel pen for definition. 

I love how the Faber Castell pan paints worked on fabric. $3 well spent at a thrift store a few years back.

It is beginning to feel like Fall and I will probably be spending more time unpacking and organizing my crafting things. I definitely want to do more stamping.

Wishing you Happy Frugal Crafting till we meet again!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)