Saturday, September 12, 2015

Down By The Seashore

Hi everyone school is back in session and my thoughts turn to going down by the seashore. I really miss not living as close but there are always trade offs. My recourse was to create a seashore card. Although where I've gone in the past I've never seen dolphins I just couldn't resist this Stamptangle Dolphin by Just For Fun Stamps.

Details of how I did this card and what stamps I used can be found here on this

It was fun to do my first blog post for Just For Fun team and I get to post again on the 26th with two Halloween cards which are now not so patiently waiting in the wings. ;-) I think the hardest thing for me is to not be able to show you my projects right away.

This card uses two common household items can you guess what they are? My personal challenge if you are up for a challenge is to see what you might have around your place which you can incorporate in a project. If you decide to accept the challenge do come back and leave me a comment as I would love to know what you found to use.

Wishing you Happy Frugal Crafting till we meet again!
























3 comments:

  1. You have done as splendid job on this.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. I love the background and dolphin. When I lived out east I saw dolphins from a distance. There were so many in the pod.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I'm so happy your work is being featured on a design team! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)