After my pop up panel was cut out for the second time. The first time I tried a different technique on it and it ripped. I rubbed Bamboo Shoots and New Sprout Memento ink with a blending tool. I just bought these inks and love the colors. Then taking a Prima flourish stencil and my eBrush airbrush I used a Spectrum Noir marker for the pattern. I decided to use a yellow color underneath and it just made everything pop. I edged my lady with Vintage Photo Ink to give her more dimension. The trim is glitter tape by Studio G. Alas WalMart was sold out of it on Friday. While sorting through things I found some pages of Sentiments and images that had gotten printed out several years ago when I made over a hundred St. Patrick day cards for a retirement center. I cut one out free hand and edged it with ink.
With this view you can see how the image pops out. I saw in a book how to do this but it took me a few tries to get it correct. using the Studio software. After looking at the file I now remember how I did it so don't be surprised if you see other cantilevered cards. :-)
That is all for now. I'm off to do my fifteen minutes of crafting for today as well as fifteen minutes of cleaning/organizing my playroom. If it is anything like yesterday it will end up being longer for both the crafting and the organizing.
Wishing you Happy Frugal Crafting till we meet again!