Friday, October 5, 2018

Snowy Evening

Hi everyone! Hope life is treating you well. I finally started unpacking and organizing my stamps as my old method was not working. When I found the Just For Fun Buck stamps I knew I wanted to use one on a card. Looking through my photos I saw a winter scene which I thought would be perfect.


Stamping with a stencil didn't work but I discovered I could paint more than one color on a stencil and then use a finger to fill in the stencil with my finger. This created nice multi-color stars. I decided to go ahead and use my airbrush with a black marker. I then brushed a light layer of glitter glue.

I went and did some cutting of my photo as I didn't want straight edges.

I stamped the buck on kraft card stock with Stazon Timber Brown ink. I pop dotted him onto my snow scene.

There you have it my mixed media winter card.

Wishing you Happy Frugal Crafting till we meet again!

2 comments:

  1. As usual I am impressed with your way of using so many elements. Great job !!
    Hugs,
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)