Saturday, July 1, 2017

Beach/Ocean Color Challenge

Hi everyone today is a color challenge using beach colors over at Hiding In My Craft Room. I know Alice usually has blonde hair but going with the colors for the challenge she had a dye job. I had fun using both this image by My Besties and using the challenge colors from the photo on my card.

My Besties is the sponsor for this challenge and the winner will get all three of the images used by the Design Team.


Here is the photo colors for this week's challenge.


Here is my inspiration card:

After printing Alice out on 110# card stock I carefully taped with painter's tape a oval chipboard  photo mat where I wanted it. Using an embossing mat I then ran my card stock through my Cut N' Boss  embossing the oval.

Then I took chalk and chalked around the oval leaving a white shadow since the color inspiration piece has white in it. I also chalked blue chalk for the background of my Alice image.

Coloring was done with Gelly Roll gel pens and pencils.

Wishing you Happy Frugal Crafting till we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)