Thursday, January 19, 2017

Embossing Plus Liquid Metals = Elegance

Hi everyone today I'm excited to not only be a guest designer over at Craftwell but also to show you how you can create an elegant embossed panel with Liquid Metals. Oh and if you click guest posts on Craftwell blog you can see a couple of projects I did for the blog in past years. 😄

  First off I have a short minute and a half video. I hope it doesn't take too long to load in your browser.

Here is the card I made with my embossed panel.


For my butterfly I used glitter glue on the base. I eBrushed the top layer with a purple Spectrum Noir marker and then sprayed using a mister of rubbing alcohol. Flocking by Martha Stewart on the antennae completed the butterfly.

"Believe" was cut using my electric cutting machine and a scrap of shimmer card. I use pretty much every single piece of paper I have.😉

Thank you for stopping by. Remember Saturday will be my regularly scheduled post for Hiding In My Craft Room. You won't want to miss this post if you are wanting to find a way to use water color pencils you may have in a different way.

Wishing you Happy Frugal Crafting till we meet again! 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card. Great video. I liked the fact that I didn't have to race reading because you left the wording on long enough.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)