Saturday, November 25, 2017

Holiday Wishes!

Greetings everyone I hope things are going well with you. The holidays are just around the corner and I'm excited to be spending my first Christmas in my own place which means I can decorate how I wish. I also am looking forward to getting my cards in the mail. I think I pretty much have the cards all created. I did take the opportunity to use a cute image by My Besties to make one more card for the Any Holiday challenge over at Hiding In My Craft Room. My Besties is the sponsor and one lucky person will win all three images used by the design team members.




Since I still have things packed up I used my printer to print out my background after combining two winter snowy backgrounds into one. Alas my printer ran out of the cyan and my printer did weird things down at the bottom so I printed my sentiment onto a piece of card stock to cover that up. While I was at it I printed out my image.

After adhering my background and sentiment down on my card base I inked the edges of the card base with a dye ink pad. I used my tape runner just across the girl's boots. This way she is not totally flat on the card but no bulk for mailing purposes like a foam dot. 

Thank you for stopping by. Wishing you Happy Frugal crafting till we meet again!



3 comments:

  1. Cute!!
    You are very resourceful.
    Hugs,
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love My Besties. This card is stinkn' cute! you did an awesome job with it. Love you background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful wintery theme card! I love this girl's peekaboo look, too, like she's peeking at the night sky.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)