Sunday, August 13, 2017

Mixed Media Tissue Challenge

Hi everyone  today I have a piece I'm entering in the Happy Little Stamper Mixed Media challenge this month using tissue. Details are here for this challenge over at Happy Little Stamper. There are also other challenges you might be interested in at  Happy Little Stamper. Details are here:http://www.happylittlestampers.com/2017/08/hls-august-mixed-media-challenge.html



I started by adhering pieces of tissue gift wrap paper on card stock.  I then took an unused dryer sheet and with my air brush and a bronze and silver Sharpie  added color to the dryer sheet. Then I glued a part of  it with school glue over part of the tissue paper panel.

I saw in a book where Model Magic had been used on a card and decided to buy some and play with it. After I made my tile I stamped it. I let my tile dry and then painted it with water color paint along with a snow writer.

I had so much fun playing with the Model Magic by Crayola that I think I may make charms for a bracelet. Model Magic can be air dried and will remain flexible as well as light weight. It also can be cut with ordinary scissors.

That's all folks for now. Wishing you Happy Frugal Crafting till we meet again!

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting and novel idea!!
    Thankyou for playing with us @ Happy Little Stamper mixed media challenge. All the best!!
    Hugs
    DT Seemaa
    (https://icraftpaper.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)