Saturday, June 10, 2017

Super Scraps Saturday

Hi everyone today is Super Scraps Saturday over at Hiding In My Craft Room. Time to get out those scraps and use them. I don't know about you but I have a hard time throwing out scraps even if it is a narrow piece. However there comes a time when it is either use the scraps or toss them or you will be drowning in scraps overtaking your play space.

This week Star Stampz is the sponsor. They generously provided the Sunday Best image I used for my inspiration piece. One person will win 3 digital images.


The top strip was a stamped piece that didn't turn out right so I cut it down but the rest were scraps which I adhered down horizontally after cutting to size as they were too long.

The girl was colored with pencils. Although you can't really see it in the photo her earring and the beads on the flower are glitter glue. I used photo corners

This was a quick card to put together. Scraps depending on their size could be placed diagonally or vertically.

Thank you for stopping by and do check out the images at StarStampz if you are into digital stamps as there are some cute ones their.

Wishing you Happy Frugal Crafting till we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)