Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Get Well Card

Hi everyone I had to make a get well card this week. It took longer for the Dimensional Magic to dry than to make the card. You know me it is all in the details. I figured the pattern papers I was given was bright and cheery and since hospitals and even rehab places can be dreary to my way of thinking I thought using them would cheer the recipient up.I hope doctors can quickly find out what is wrong with the person and thankfully a family member was able to get their heart starting again.



The nurse is clip art I found a few years back when I had a graduation card to make for a nurse. While looking for other clip art I found the pill bottle. Since the print lines were so faint on the nurse I went ahead and had black cut lines print. This gives her more dimension For the pill bottle after it was cut out I went ahead and used an ink pad to color the edges.

Don't forget that Saturday will be a Super Scraps day. Wishing you Happy Frugal crafting till we meet again! 

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)