Saturday, January 21, 2017

HIMCR Coloring Challenge

HI everyone can you believe we are already into the third week of January. This week the challenge is to color. My Besties is sponsoring the challenging and will be giving away to one lucky winner all three of the images that the design team uses.


For my background I used water color pencils. Then instead of using water I used thinned down gesso giving me this soft look.

Sorry I don't know the name of the Digital stamp by My Besties. I colored her with soft pastels and color pencils. I was glad that I had printed out an extra as I tried to color with markers but when I went to do the lips the color bled making a mess. 😒 Normally I don't do pastel colors but I thought that since my background was soft to also go that route with the image. After the image was colored I used one of my few SpellBinder dies to cut it out.

Love was cut out using a cutting machine from a scrap. I then used a Sharper to go around the letters to give them more definition as well as around the heart.

Thank you for stopping by. I hope you will consider joining in the challenge.

Wishing you Happy Frugal Crafting till we meet again!


1 comment:

  1. What a darling card. I love this image--a little different for you. Your bg is very pretty. With all the challenges you enter, are you winning any? I hope so.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)