Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Another New Year's Card

Hi everyone already we are into the third day of the New Year. If you read my last post you will know that I was making up small playing card size cards to give to people.  After making over a hundred cards I had some extra prints left over but was tired of making cards so decided to make a card for the director of a charity organization. This is the quick card I created yesterday to give to her today.

I embossed the front of my card base using a Teresa Collins embossing folder. Then used a yellow and  a green soft pastel stick. to color the white card. I wasn't sure how I wanted to do the clocks but felt like they needed something to make them pop. I used a Champagne color gelato to apply the color and my finger to blend it.

I rounded the corner of my print and used Stazon Forest Green ink to edge it.

Between using the soft pastels and the gelato it was messy as far as my fingers went. But hey I have to live up to my nickname of Messie Bessie. 😉

Do you do New Year's card? What art products have you used for things other than art?

Thank you for stopping by and do come back. Wishing you Happy Frugal Crafting till we meet again!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely work. I like your background with the clocks. I don't make New Year's cards and wish I had the time to do so.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)