Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Happy New Year Vintage Champagne

 I know I have been missing in action for several months. I lost interest in crafting for a while plus had a lot to do with the house. She now is sporting a new roof after hassling with an insurance adjuster. One of the famous windstorms in this area tore off over half the shingles. Instead of just a gutter over the front door she now has seamless gutters. Just this May she got new siding, and the gables have fiber cement shingles. Luckily the painting crew were able to come and paint the shingles before the cold and snow arrives. I was also busy doing some much-needed landscaping. Plus, sorting and decluttering. There is a ton more to do. Especially in my craft room. O.K. enough of my rambling and onto my New Year's card.


I took a vintage image from The Graphic Fairy and cut it into a shape. Did an offset for my mat. Cut out some extra flowers to add to the bottle and the mat. It doesn't show in the photo, but I used clear Dimensional Magic on the bottle. Where some flowers were on the bottle it didn't look right so covered over with my cut flowers. I used Dimensional Magic with gold glitter for the Champagne geyser. The blue mat is actually plastic-coated glitter cardstock, so it is sparkly. There you have it my first New Year's card. I am now working on more with vintage images.

Wishing you Happy Frugal Crafting and a New Year full of abundance of blessings and inspiration.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)