Thursday, September 17, 2020

Butterflies Are Everywhere

 Hi everyone. I totally forgot last month to post my butterfly wall. Butterflies are just about everywhere in my house. I even found curtains for my kitchen and dining room which have embroidered butterflies. 

My butterfly wall in my living room though is my favorite. The different butterfly images and butterflies themselves have been collected over decades. My most recent butterfly though is a wooden one I found at Dollar Tree and painted. I used a photo of a butterfly that is found in the rain forest for the colors. Since the butterfly did not have an antennae  I used black wire I had on hand. In the second picture I haven't done a couple of pictures using die cut butterflies yet to go on the plate rack. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)