Saturday, October 14, 2017

Super Scrap Saturday

Hi everyone today is the second Saturday of the month which means it is Super Scraps Saturday over at Hiding In My Craft Room. Time to get those scraps out and craft. This week the challenge is brought to you by MHK Designs. One lucky winner will get to choose three products at the store.

With Christmas being right around the corner I thought it would be fun to see what I could do with a couple of digital stamps from the Christmas Frames set.This is such an awesome set that I wished I would have had time to create more cards from the set.

I used my plaid scraps and solid green scraps for this card. I placed small scraps behind the punched out holly.

I layered the sentiment onto the Wintry Scene Frame. After printing I colored the door and windows with pencils. I used chalk for my gray sky. I used DecoArt Snow Writer to create snow. I love the texture it gives. My snowflakes are left over from another project. I coated them with snow and glitter. I often will cut out extras of a shape to use at a later date.

I'm slowly getting moved in to my new house. Will take awhile to get my "playroom" organized. Still have a lot to do first though to get out of the apartment. I think in November I may just hibernate like a bear.

Wishing you Happy Frugal Crafting till we meet again!

2 comments:

  1. Cool card.
    How exciting to be moving into your very own space !!!
    Hugs,
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Christmas card. Love the plaid paper and how you created snow.

    Good luck with your continued move.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)