Saturday, September 30, 2017

Moving!

Hi my dear readers. Sorry I've been missing in action and don't have a project to share today. This month has been a whirlwind of activity.  I had not planned to move but after getting notice that the rent was increasing once again I decided to look at buying a manufactured home. The realtor which was doing the showings of available ones suggested I see if I could be pre-approved for a home loan. Not only was I pre-approved but a house was just listed in my price range. Several people looked at the house on Friday so I couldn't see it until Saturday. I fell in love with the house but was so afraid that because it was Labor Day weekend someone else might have beat me to it. There was an offer but the people couldn't get a loan.  Since the seller wanted to be out by the end of this month and I was pre-approved after some negotiating we came to an agreement and as Thursday the house is mine.

I never realized how much work there was in buying a house. I'm exhausted but alas I need to keep packing up things so I'll be out of the apartment by the end of October. This weekend will be spent doing some cleaning and moving things in. Of course my "playroom" will be one of the first rooms which will be set up and organized.


The attached garage has been converted so that will be my playroom. It will be nice to not have everything all crammed together and to be able to set up stations.

My fur babies will have a yard to run around in. Lol! It has been several years since they have had a yard so I hope they remember what it is to be free.

Thank you for stopping by and do come back next week as I'm working on a project for the design team.

Wishing you Happy Frugal Crafting till we meet again!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!
    Love the house. So happy for you.
    Hugs
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new purchase. It is an awesome looking house and so big. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How marvelous :-) CONGRATULATIONS. Your house looks fabulous and I bet your playroom will be a great place to work. Lucky furbabies will have the freedom of a yard :-D Very best wishes to you all in your new home xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)