Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Masculine Sympathy Card

Hi everyone I have a difficult time making sympathy cards much less one for a man. I didn't want anything flowery yet I wanted my good friend to know I'm thinking of him. His mom died last night after having a stroke just before Mother's Day. 😢 After much struggling this is the card I finally came up with.


I took a green piece of foil card stock and wiped Forest Green Stazon Ink over it to tone down the green. Then I ran it through my embossing machine with a Darice embossing folder.  I then used Versamark embossing ink  over the embossing and heat embossed using antique gold embossing powder. Then I rubbed Teal Stazon Ink over the embossing. I cut the embossed part out.

I made my tag a little too large but decided to go ahead and use it by tucking under the embossed piece.

I'm entering this in the Mixed It Up Challenge Anything Goes plus Embossing

Wishing you Happy Frugal Crafting till we meet again!


2 comments:

  1. You truly outdid yourself on this one. Love the gold with the green. Absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnificent card.
    Sorry it is for a sad occasion.
    Hugs
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)