Tuesday, November 27, 2018

"Take A Mini Vacation Read Fiction" Bookmarks

Hi everyone I belong to a fiction book club and when last week in my Dover Sampler e-mail a vintage ad image showed up I thought it would be fun to turn it into a bookmark.  I decided in the blank space to put the words "Take a mini vacation read fiction".  Since some people are not talented enough to read upside down to have the book in the woman's lap upside down. Here are a few of the bookmarks which after I chalked the background and colored with pencils the image I laminated. I had so much fun with my pan chalks and pencils doing different color combinations.


Time to head out to the book club and deliver these. Wishing you Happy Frugal Crafting till we meet again!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea for Christmas. Everyone loves a personal touch. How sweet of you. They are just so darn cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)